Why Join AGWA?
As an AGWA member you have access to many benefits:
Differentiation from non-members by being a part of a third-party independent accreditation scheme.
- Industry credibility through third-party accreditation scheme.
- Access to certificates, brochures, labels and other compliance materials.
- Promotion by your Association to the building and design industry based on AGWA members' compliance to the National Construction Code.
- Input into standards, practices and regulation.
- Support for all member technical enquiries by phone, website or email.
- Access to industry Technical Fact Sheets.
- Access to mediation services.
- Access to industry guides.
- Urgent industry news communicated through Industry Alerts.
- Up-to-date information on changes to standards and regulations.
- A comprehensive range of training courses and information sessions.
- AGWA's initiatives achieve consumer and building industry awareness, appreciation of the importance of windows and glazing, and the advantages of using AGWA members.
- Advanced notice of technical and regulatory industry changes.
- Access to Australian Standards at discounted prices.
- Access to online tools such as the AS 4055 Wind Loads Tool, AS 1288 Glass Selection Tool.
Marketing and Communication
- PR and promotional opportunities.
- Company profile on the AGWA website member search.
- Biennial AGWA national conference and trade exhibition.
- Quarterly industry magazine where members can advertise at competitive rates and publish free editorial.
- Monthly e-newsletter provides updates in the areas of membership, training, safety, technical and sustainability.
- Access to marketing tools.
- Access to point of sale materials.
- Exclusive use of logos.
- Annual Design Awards.
- Annual Industry Awards.
- Your company will benefit from value adding by selling performance to return improved profits.
- Access to a safety management system.
- Access to safety fact sheets.